Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In

Subject: Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 16:22:14 -0500
My '99 Chrysler LHS is now 14.  It's now relegated to the drive around
town car and has only about 110,000 miles on it.  The travel car is a
2013 Chrysler Town & Country.  Just bought it here in Florida and it
only has about 1200 miles on it.  It is sooooo much nicer than the 2008
Toyota Sienna it replaced.  We developed a strong dislike for that car
and kept it less than a year.  Very strange for us as you can see from
the age of the LHS.  It's more typical that we keep a car for 5-10
years.  The Town & Country is very powerful, refined and quiet and has
automagic everything... including at least one feature I'd never even
heard of.  The Sienna was noisy at highway speed and had automagic nothing.