Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In

Subject: Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:27:50 -0800
We run a couple of run of the mill, oldish cars, 21 yr old Taurus wagon (160
some odd thousand miles) and 17 yr old
Mazda Protege.

Then there's the classic to be '95 Olds Cutlass Supreme convertible. One of the
last ones sold in the last year Olds
made a convertible. Has the much nicer, redesigned interior and dash of that
year. DOHC, four cam, 24 valve engine.
Listed in 1995 CR as a car to avoid. I bought one anyway, and am happy I did.
:-)

Newest is the 2007 Dodge, nee MB, Sprinter, sold as a 2008 Pleasureway RV.

Convertible Moose