Re: [OM] Question About Lightbox

Subject: Re: [OM] Question About Lightbox
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 22:53:43 -0500
I just double checked to be sure... yes, the Java control panel says the
Java plugin is disabled for all browsers.  Note: It is claimed that
disabling the Java plugin directly from within Internet Explorer is
ineffective.  The only way to be sure is to disable within the Java
control panel... check box in the upper left corner of the security tab.

Chuck Norcutt