Re: [OM] TOPE Uploads

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE Uploads
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 15:36:32 -0200
Thanks lots, Moose :-)

Ken had told me that it was already working, but I found it didn't ...
'Show full size' box was checked, so I was about to ask again, how boring.

I have a Self Portrait ready to upload, but honestly I doubt it may be
considered a nice image, so I'm in doubt - I may check first with another
image, and if working I'll delete the 900 leaving only the larger files (
1024 may be Ok, or too big and heavy? ).
I'm happy you liked the uploaded images, Moose.

It's been always difficult to keep the pace here, one way to avoid the lash
is to 'listen' (read) more than 'speaking' (writing).
That may be one of several answers about why didn't I ask before.

Well, I'll be uploading a larger one today, done during my summer (January)
holidays.

Fernando.