Re: [OM] IMGS Beach & Museum

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS Beach & Museum
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 21:29:25 +0100
Thanks all for the comments.

The stitching was edited in the 'transformer warp' option of PS. I
discovered that if I varied the sequence of 'uploading' images to
Photomerge, the result would be different. No clue how to do it with best
results though.

@Paul - the pano shots were indeed handheld (and not all as sharp as
possible ;-(. I try to play for nodal head, but I doubt I'm good at it.

@Chris T - tried a black and white one here <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3192>. I handled some sliders
in LR until I liked it.

@Chris B - 'Let op! Drempels' - this country is overrun with speed bumps. A
significant amount of my car repairs is due to it, my garageman claims.
Oh and you probably know the Dutch used 'Scheveningen' as a password if
they would make sure there were no Germans infiltrating in WW II?
Rather hard to pronounce for them ;-).

Best, Frank.