Re: [OM] Finally doing it

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally doing it
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 21:36:43 -0600
> You might enjoy this "instructional" video:
> http://youtu.be/RCN_WQeEKnc

His enlarger is bigger than my entire darkroom!

Well, the stand is completed. I've got about a hundred pounds sitting
on the whole thing right now getting the counter top to settle in with
the wood glue to the frame. It's a bit warped and that should
straighten it out.

After the plumbing is done, I'll cover it all up with panel board of
some form so it looks nice. Not that it's sloppy looking, but open 2x4
frame work under a sink doesn't look so hot in this house.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx