[OM] Arrrrgggghhhh. Need sleep.... need sleep.....

Subject: [OM] Arrrrgggghhhh. Need sleep.... need sleep.....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 00:07:35 -0600
Finally.  It's midnight and I'm done with this round of uploads.  I came
down here two hours ago to plug my iPhone in and then go to bed.  But
the siren song of LIghtroom called and forced me to dig through hundreds
of music shots so I could post some more stuff....

Sigh.

C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard