Re: [OM] He's at it again

Subject: Re: [OM] He's at it again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 22:11:17 -0800
On 3/1/2013 6:48 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Maine/Coastal_Maine_Botanic_Garden&image=_9140191oofm.jpg>
> Moose, I know that all things are supposed to be equal and I'm just
> blowing smoke most the time, but the moment that image started drawing
> on the screen I knew that it was taken with an Olympus. It had an
> unique look which I instantly recognized.

That's certainly impressive, considering what I did to the poor thing. Far more
an exercise in colors and textures than
an accurate representation of the subject.

I guess I could tell it's not a Canon, at least not the ones I've used, but to
pin it down as Oly is, I think, beyond me.

I do like the general Oly 'look'. JPEGs right out of the camera with default
settings are often very nice. This
particular one, although on a sunny day, was in the shade, the end of the falls
where the interesting stone was. So it's
a little flat, compared to my memory and other shots at the same time and
place. And more blown highlights than necessary.

Would this have cried out 'Olympus' to you?
<http://danielmitchell.net/sg/index.php?gallery=Places/Washington_Trip_2012/14_Aug_02&image=P8020784.jpg>

Image Abuser Moose