Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In

Subject: Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 09:57:01 -0800
It was the first Ford with a V8 engine and also looked sharp.  In post
WWII the '32 roadster and coupe were the most popular cars with
hotrodders.  The V8 lent itself to the hotrod thing real well.  And the
popularity has held over the years.  Most of the reproductions are on
chassis from other cars.  I know a guy that has a Model A roadster
reproduction that is on a Ford Pinto chassis.  Looks great.  Just don't
have that Cadillackin' sound though.  LOL  My first car was a '28 Model
A coupe, by the way.
Paul in Portland OR