Re: [OM] Magic Lantern for 5Dii, was Woo Hoo! was: Whoa....

Subject: Re: [OM] Magic Lantern for 5Dii, was Woo Hoo! was: Whoa....
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:50:08 +0100
Hello Mike,

thank you very much for the extensive introduction.
I just loaded the ML firmware, seems interesting for LV shooting,
but for normal photography it is not that different?

The 'clap your hands remote' is cute however, and the time lapse could
prove interesting as well,
I used the M.Quartz with an adaptor cable for that till now.

One annoyance I can't find info or setting about: there is a line of
text in the LV window,
A:/DCIM/100EOS5D/3765XXX.422
where XXX is a changing value. I'ld like to get rid of this (a bit
distracting) but can't find a way to do so?

All the best,

Iwert