Re: [OM] OT: Daftness

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Daftness
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:03:40 -0600
On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Helmet. The hard-shelled thing I put on my head when I ride my motorcycle.
> It keeps my brain from leaking out of my ears when I fall down. Hopefully,
> before I die, I will learn how to keep from falling down. Until then, I
> wear a helmet. Chris's Buff sparked my interest, but I'm much too
> conservative and staid to actually paint my helmet in such a pattern.

I used to ride my uncle's 1947 knucklehead.  It had excellent rollbars and
I used them a bit too often.  When I got a more modern motorcycle  I
decided I REALLY did not want to take a slide with it.

Commuter bags and the valve covers performs the same function on my BMW
boxer, but I refuse to lay it down, and it's actually pretty hard to.

Be safe, brother.

Joel W.