Re: [OM] Domestic Violence Essay

Subject: Re: [OM] Domestic Violence Essay
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:34:18 -0600
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> Interesting editorial and comments about the domestic violence photo essay
> I posted earlier:
>

> http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/making-sense-of-news/205841/powerful-photo-essay-on-domestic-violence-stirs-backlash/
>
> Tina

Love that.  I was one of the photographers at an event where one of the
guest artist's management made us all sign releases that stated we could
take photos of the artist all we wanted, but we were expressly forbidden
from using them for anything, inlcuding posting them on the event's
website.  I won't mention his name, because he's a friend and I know it's
not his call.  It's also not the first time I've had issues with his
unreasonably-controlling managers....

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard