Re: [OM] IMG: Cherry with Mustard (and a cloud on top)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cherry with Mustard (and a cloud on top)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:53:54 +0100
The thing about NJ is that most people have only ever seen the part of the
state along the NJ Turnpike, with its ugly tank farms, Newark, Edison, etc. We
lived in Lawrenceville, between Trenton and Princeton in the western part of
the state, a beautiful area with history, nature, culture etc. Our daughter was
born in Princeton, as it was the nearest hospital for us.

In the local cemetery in Lawrenceville there were graves of people killed
during the war of independence in the 1770s. We would go and picnic or just
relax in a state park called Washington Crossing, where Washington (duh)
crossed the Delaware river in the winter of 1776-77 fleeing the Brits in NYC
and regrouping on the PA side to come back in the spring. I like places with a
history.

Here is my wife and son in Washington Crossing, a long time ago, in a galaxy
far far away:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Stuff-from-the-20th-century/5775622_gTB2p9#!i=357377633&k=6tZDj5b&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan