Re: [OM] (OM) OT Kiev-4

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Kiev-4
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:46:46 -0500
Boris,

I've always wanted to play with one of these, but have never seen one for
$40 in any condition. Fedka.com sells them for about $100, with a lens,
and I think he has them all serviced before selling them. To me that seems
like a good deal, since you'd know it works.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook