Re: [OM] OT: Daftness

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Daftness
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:41:16 -0500
I only fall down at full stop. When I'm rolling, I'm upright. Actually, I don't
fall down much anymore. Twice with the V-Strom, once with the Triumph Spring
GT. That was last season, my first back on a bike in 30 years. I plan to try
for a fall-free season this year. Maybe pack in a riding course or two, along
with some two- and three-day cruises around New England and the Canadian
Maritimes.

--Safe is my middle name, almost

--Bob