Re: [OM] OT: Daftness

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Daftness
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:27:26 -0600
Okeydoke.  More embarrassing than dangerous!

Last time I fell at full stop was at the top of Pike's Peak.  I had just
arrived in CO that day and at the altitude I had a heck of a time picking
the bike back up.  Worth it though.  That stretch of road was the most fun
riding my whole trip, and I had the road almost to myself because I'd
gotten a fairly early start.  Recommended!

Joel W.