Re: [OM] (OM) OT Kiev-4

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Kiev-4
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 02:23:52 +1300
Rick wrote

 +
> Plus, Peter Hennig's take on the KIEV*
>
> http://www3.telus.net/public/rpnchbck/zconrfKiev.htm*
>
> Which I think someone posted previously.

Thanks very much, Rick. I've read these right through, and will save them to
my HDD later.

The camera I was watching has been passed in; I'll watch for a re-listing.

There are others available right now at the same site;  eg
http://www.trademe.co.nz/electronics-photography/film-
cameras/vintage/auction-568318248.htm

Now that I have a faint understanding of the pedigree, I'll think again.

Many thanks for the links.

I certainly had a lot of enjoyment from my Contaflex I. Very complex little
mechanical machine.

Brian Swale