Re: [OM] new gallery, trees

Subject: Re: [OM] new gallery, trees
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:21:34 -0800
On 3/6/2013 10:36 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Lovely trees, Mike!
>
> I should make it into 2 galleries: one which shows trees on their own, the
> other more light-hearted, to include tree-hugger.  The first one would be
> your more serious portrayals of trees . . .

I live with a tree hugger; she even has a bumper sticker, "Tree Hugging Dirt
Worshiper". We have friends who are tree
huggers. Not activists, like Julia Butterfly Whatshername, they just like
hugging trees, and seem to me the better for
it. Been known to indulge in it myself, but I'm not sure I'm a natural. I have
been known to talk ...

In my life, trees just come with people attached, quite commonly. :-)

The trees like it, and I can't see where it detracts at all from a lovely,
personal, non-academic gallery like this.

What's you position on the dog? OK as long as it doesn't hug a tree? How about
when it relieves itself on a tree? :-)

Woof Woof Moose