[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: mostly Tabarca

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: mostly Tabarca
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:15:19 +0100
The highlight of the week was yesterday's mountbike escapade to the nearby
island of Tabarca. Earlier in the week, we had some interesting weather, a nice
food-and-wine evening at a casa rural (think of "Gourmet Night" at Fawlty
Towers, but without the problems), and some strange music at a café near the
beach. So a rather mixed bag, with as many cats as people:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=930

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. Incidentally,
this week's PAW is a first for me in one respect: while walking and cycling
around Tabarca, I discovered that the spare battery I had brought for my camera
was dead too, so I was reduced to shooting with my iPhone for the last hour of
my visit. Three of the iPhone pics are included here.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain