Re: [OM] New photos up

Subject: Re: [OM] New photos up
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:16:43 +1100
Ah, that's different. You won't know whether what you need is in any of the
boxes until you open them as until then, they exist potentially in both the
point of origin and the destination - and a few other places as well. When you
open them and it's not in there, it's your own fault because, well, you just
had to open that box didn't you
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com