Re: [OM] New panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] New panorama
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:58:07 -0700
Thanks for the comments. All credit goes to hugin. It happily crunches
anything that I toss its way. It did a fine job on 18 frames of the same
scene @30mm. I find the ability to choose the projection especially useful.

Nathan, the scene is from near the top of Mt Dallas (300m) on San Juan
Island looking from NW to SE. Pretty much toward the direction of the
incoming glacier which created the cliff where we are sitting.

The pup is GusGus (long story) who is very patient with me always using
her as a model. She is a nearly 2y.o. 1/2 std poodle, 1/2 golden
retriever. Great temperament.

Mike