Re: [OM] IMGs: Hunting Wascally Wagged Wock Fwowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Hunting Wascally Wagged Wock Fwowers
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:55:05 -0700

> >       How strange.  I can't even copy/paste my own photos.  That's
something new.
> > Seems they have a multitude of new license settings, and I can't figure
out which
> > will allow anyone to copy/paste.
> >

> Some of them worked.  It was just the first 4 or 5 that had the same URL.

    Actually, quite a few have the same URLs in groups of two to four.
That's a bit odd as I went through them one at a time to get the URLs
correct.

    <<SIGH>>  I guess you can't be careful enough with this stuff.

    Speaking of which, I had to uninstall both Photopoint 7.0 and Lightbox
yesterday.  They were fighting with each other and CorelDraw as to who would
have their icon on my photo files.  It was taking forever to open a folder
of JPEG photos, so I deleted the application that was most recently
installed until everything worked.  I figured out that I need to designate
just one application per file type in Windows Outlook instead of doing it
during the installation of the application.  DUH!!

Chris