Re: [OM] OK, now that I sorted that out.... Ballhead recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now that I sorted that out.... Ballhead recommendation
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:49:38 -0400
I have to remind myself from time to time that prints really are nearing
obsolescence, except for wall art. I just hope they hold onto their
desirability for another couple of years. <g>

A very nice elderly lady bought one of my framed prints at the shop on Main
Street in Damariscotta the other day. Somehow I managed to find myself
following her to her house, holding up the print so she could see if it "fit"
where she had visualized it, and then, when she decided that it did indeed fit
as she had visualized it, I hung it for her.

It's all about the customer service. <g>

--Bob