[OM] Purse and/or Camera [was More ...

Subject: [OM] Purse and/or Camera [was More ...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:23:16 -0400 (EDT)
Still Futzing Moose writes:
>>I've only taken a handful of shots with them so far. It's immediately
apparent
>>that, with the Oly anti-shock at 1/8 sec.
>>it makes nice, sharp images, at least in the central portion, at
various focal
>>lengths and shutter speeds.

Paying close attention here.  Hmmm, that is interesting.  Even the
central portion of the image at the long end of the Panny 14-42 X is
reported to be
slightly less sharp than the wide end, but may still be better than the
  compact cam competitors.  As you say it is the only game in town for
MFT.
Horsin' around in a few weeks.

Still procrastinating, Mike