Re: [OM] IMGs: St. Paddy Greens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: St. Paddy Greens
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:56:58 +0100
St Patricks day like last year was fantastic for me especially as its
the final day of the six nations so I am joined in the pub by a lot of
swiss and other tourists who don't really know what the celebration is
about  (well done Guiness) but enjoy themselves with me anyway :-)

all photos ar from  iphone but I make no apologies for quality as taking
photos was last think on my  mind

yours truly - that smile was fixed for the whole evening
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3842>

two English pals being consoled by an american (part siuox) young lady
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3833>

our table
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3830>

Singalong - the guy on the left Irish the one on the right a yorkshireman
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3836>

Not to leave out the canadians actually the girl was half brazillian and
half canadian if I understood he correctly
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3845>

A pal is asked to take a picture of our american table guests
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3849>

It was fun but I am glad I don't have to do it too often ;-)