Re: [OM] IMG: God Bless America -Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: God Bless America -Chuck
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:07:32 +1300
Philippe wrote

> Sorry Chuck I put it down after a couple of days as it as 10MB heavy  and
> I didn't want to cram Brian's server
>
> I may find a way to send it off list to you, just let me know.
>
> Amiti?s
> Philippe
Thanks for being so considerate, Philippe.  However, there is no need to put
my potential interests above those of the group.

If, for some reason, my machine is unable to any file, I just let it go and
move on to the next subject.  I can cope with that.

There are more serious things (not Zuiko-related) for me to get bothered by.
This group is where I come to brush with some sanity ( seriously - don't
laugh !!).

And quite often I do have reasonable broad-band. I am quite able to save an
URL for later attention.

Best wishes  ..

Brian Swale