Re: [OM] S90, LX-5, P-7000 or G10?

Subject: Re: [OM] S90, LX-5, P-7000 or G10?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:58:40 +0000
I had the LX-3 and liked it a lot, Piers.  I have the S100, and I like the
compactness a lot.  I had the P7000 and did not like the slowness of its
card-writing (slowness of several operations, actually).

The G10 is older and bulkier than the S90 or LX-5, although it does have a lens
with longer reach than either.

The LX-5 is good for its wider angle and the quality of its lens.  I think that
you're right, old bean.

Chris