Re: [OM] Panny 14-42 X [was Purse and/or Camera [was More ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Panny 14-42 X [was Purse and/or Camera [was More ...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:41:46 -0500
> I think the slope is already slippery.  Have you never composed and shot
> with a known adjustment, available to you in your favorite PP program, in
> mind?  The ones that occur most for me are lens correction, highlight and
> shadow balancing, and perspective correction.  There are doubtless others
> that I will think of the next time I handle a camera.

But, I think this goes to Moose's point of putting the key in the
ignition and driving off. These are generally things that would be
considered part of the "normal" workflow which is applied to nearly
all of the photographs in one form or another. But these aren't
typically what I would consider to be part of the artistic
interpretation of the image.

Some things I can automate in the camera, other things I automate in
the computer. Or close to automating.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx