Re: [OM] IMG: Tiny Wildflowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Tiny Wildflowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:25:55 -0400
As you can see the tassel flowers grow on long, spindly stalks about 1
foot high.
<http://www.finegardening.com/CMS/uploadedImages/Images/Gardening/Plants/emiliajavanica_jwb_1_lg.jpg>
Whether PhotoShop of not I don't know.  All of the tassel flower images
that Google came up with are a bright red or red orange.  The only thing
I see in Florida (both east and west coast) is red before the blossom
opens but only deep pink when open.  Still very pretty and my favorite
Florida wild flower.

Chuck Norcutt