Re: [OM] Golden child 28/2 lens and technology mismatch

Subject: Re: [OM] Golden child 28/2 lens and technology mismatch
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:04:54 -0500
> Sensor reflections to and return from the rear element?  Maybe camera
> specific?

Possible. I do know that the 35/2 is well known to have this problem.

I'm most definitely seeing this show up when the bright lights are
OUTSIDE of the image area, but the spots show up in the image area.
>From one particular shot, I would guess that the lights were in the
equivalent of the upper right third (rules of third) position of the
24x36mm film area and it showed up in the lower left third position
within the 4/3 image area. So, not exactly opposite, but pulled in
quite a bit.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx