Re: [OM] DMC-L1 pre-flash

Subject: Re: [OM] DMC-L1 pre-flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:35:21 -0400
That's odd.  Why not?  My own Sekonic L-358 is equipped with the
optional PocketWizard transmitter but I don't have PocketWizards.  But
it's easy to hang a transmitter for whatever triggers you have off the
PC connector on the meter and convert the wired connector to a wireless
connector.

Or maybe the Viv 285 on the camera is the problem since it's normally
triggered by the camera?  But that shouldn't be hard to solve.

Dr. (practical) Flash