Re: [OM] Dead dinosaurs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead dinosaurs
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:53:50 -0000
[Sound of helicopters offstage]

So let's get this straight Mr Whatmere*, you do not categorically and
irrevocably forswear violence against the person? Indeed, I think it could
be understood that you condone such action in certain circumstances. I think
you can see where we are headed - we can do it the easy way, or....

* they never get your name quite right, I think it's part of the process of
softening you up to accept whatever penalty or punishment they have in mind
the more meekly. But that last word may not be appropriate to you!

;-)

Piers