Re: [OM] Dead dinosaurs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead dinosaurs
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:35:17 -0400
I never forbear violence against asshats. <g> As a rule I'm a pretty
non-violent person, but I'm also a Southerner by temperament with a German name
and a strong Celtic genetic component (I think, let you know more when the Nat
Geo DNA results are in), so flashes of intense violence are always in the
equation.

Bob, lapsed Druid with strong Buddhist proclivities (which sometimes get
subsumed beneath Druid Revivalism) <g>