Re: [OM] (OT) D3 FS

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) D3 FS
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:38:48 -0400
I have watched the TT, but never ridden the course. Would like to do it some
day when the speed demons are not around. I was intrigued by the bikes'
abilities to outrun even the helicopters trying to film them.

I grew up in the part of the country where gasoline and moonshine whiskey
fueled the Big Bang that created NASCAR. It's never held much interest for me
since the days of my youth. Even then I was more into SCCA and Grand Prix
events than NASCAR.

Always had a streak of the snob in me. <g>

--Sterling "Bob" Moss