Re: [OM] Lessons Learned

Subject: Re: [OM] Lessons Learned
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:04:02 +0100
Sorry to hear about your trouble, Tina.
I hope for you all will work out well... 4 x 32 gig cards? How many
images would have fitted on these (even raw + jpg?). I mostly use
'small multiples'. That way I can leave written files in the
Hotel/house and the risk of a whole voyage getting lost is lessened...

Succes! (and I double the advice for image recovery)

Iwert