[OM] Heading for a rainy Porto

Subject: [OM] Heading for a rainy Porto
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:10:48 +0100
Hello list,

I'll be heading for a rainy Porto with the architecture students tomorrow.
We'll be escaping the snow and freezing of Belgium for heavy rain in Portugal :)

I' hope to get some sketching done (will probably be interiors) and
that the OM/Eos kit survives. I'll take the classic travel kit: 5dii,
21f3.5 (might choose the 2.0 due to bad light, but the 3.5 shares the
hood), 35 shift, 90 macro and 55/1.2 for the evenings. I don't worry
about the zuiko's, they survived a Japan rainy season, but the 5D?

The 18mm is in for a complete overhaul at the OM-Doktor, focussing was
sloppy, infinity at 3m mark and the image inside the finder moved as
soon as I touched the lens. I suspect the lubrication has gone bad and
a CLA will recover the lens to it's former glory.

Iwert