Re: [OM] Lessons Learned

Subject: Re: [OM] Lessons Learned
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:16:49 -0400
Pardon me if, as an old software development guy, I read these two
pieces together as a bit of obfuscation whilst Leica takea time to fix
the bugs in their own firmware.  Strange that the most problematic brand
was the one that turned out to be on the final recommended list.  How is
it that San Disk has magically solved their compatibility problems
without taking any action.  :-)

Hmmm.  Some cases of image loss.  Oh me, oh my, oh dear we'd better not
admit to that.

Chuck Norcutt