Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:31:08 +0000
On 23/03/2013 19:21, Bob Whitmire wrote:

> Awaiting Wisdom,
>
> --Bob

Glad to hear about Ben, Bob.

Huntly is certainly a good place to start, lots of nice places around
Aberdeenshire, Angus and Inverness. There are even bits of the coast
that The Donald hasn't spoiled yet.

The east coast isn't Round Pond pretty, if you want that you'll have to
head west. Great coast. Throw a dart at a map...

I'll get my thinking cap on, and I'm sure Piers and others will weigh in.

As for getting bitten, you WILL get bitten. But you'll live. Do you
enjoy garlic (I may have mentioned this before)? Or Deep Woods OFF! will
work (unless you drink it).

I'd probably pick May, myself, though I always used to holiday in
September when I was young.

D.

--
http://www.skelpitheid.com/index.php