Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:40:02 -0500
On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 23/03/2013 19:21, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> >
> > Awaiting Wisdom,
> >
> > --Bob
> >

> Glad to hear about Ben, Bob.
>
> Huntly is certainly a good place to start, lots of nice places around
> Aberdeenshire, Angus and Inverness. There are even bits of the coast
> that The Donald hasn't spoiled yet.
>
> The east coast isn't Round Pond pretty, if you want that you'll have to
> head west. Great coast. Throw a dart at a map...
>
> I'll get my thinking cap on, and I'm sure Piers and others will weigh in.
>
> As for getting bitten, you WILL get bitten. But you'll live. Do you
> enjoy garlic (I may have mentioned this before)? Or Deep Woods OFF! will
> work (unless you drink it).
>
> I'd probably pick May, myself, though I always used to holiday in
> September when I was young.
> =

When my wife and I went, we spent most time in Glasgow because our theatre
company had been invited to participate in a theatre competition, but we
had time to travel a bit.  We went to Edinburgh (didn't have time to get
into the old city, but did see the zoo), Dunfermline, and Arran.  Loved it
- beautiful country.  It's on our list of places to go back to.
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard