Re: [OM] FWIW, D3 Sold

Subject: Re: [OM] FWIW, D3 Sold
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:20:55 -0400
I think it was. I checked around, checked That Auction Site, and a few other
used gear sites and then underpriced a bit for quick sale. Seems to have
worked. I certainly have got my money's worth out of that camera. It's paid for
itself many times over. I wanted to keep it as a backup, but I knew it would
wind up in a drawer somewhere because I'm pretty smitten with the D800, not
only for the image engineering, but also because it's much easier to tote
around.

--Bob