Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:20:29 -0400
Excellent! Placed in the Scotland file.

Many years ago on a backpacking trip to the Grand Teton Mountains, I discovered
a principle that I have not named, but tried to abide by since. Essentially,
the principle is this: More rewards to be gleaned from setting up in one spot
and exploring thoroughly than in trying to go everywhere and see everything in
a limited amount of time. By focusing on smaller areas and really getting to
know them (as much as you can on holiday), you actually learn more about the
greater area than you would by flitting pillar to post and not lighting on
anything for any time.

Single track on Mull? Sounds like a bike island for sure. <g>

Thanks again. Place names always welcome.

Where exactly (or inexactly) are you, if you don't mind posting on the
internet. <wink>

--Bob