[OM] sticky bellows?

Subject: [OM] sticky bellows?
From: Dimitri Katsaros <dcka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:43:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again,

Thank you all for the help on my prior question. My next one is about the
bellows... is it normal for the bellows to stick to itself (e.g., just a sign
of its age) and the release upon extension or has something inappropriate been
used to clean/restore it?

Also, the locking knobs.... just how well should they hold and how much can I
crank them down without fear of damage? I cautiously tightened them and while
they provide a small amount of friction, I can still push the front and back
with my finger without too much trouble.

Thanks
Dimitri Katsaros

PS this was listed as EX condition at KEH