Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:44:14 -0700
> Holiday or business?
Holiday. My wife has always wanted to go to Scotland. She's a Blair
House Blair....maybe. Could be Blair Atholl Blair. We plan to check the
graveyards there. After a couple of days in Edinburgh we're taking the
train to Kenmore and basing from a B&B somewhere. We'll see the Crannog
Center and take a day at Blair Atholl. Then on to Inverness to see the
battlefield and rent a car to go up to Orkney. From there around to
Skye, Lewis, Harris. Then drop off car...home.

Wife is already making reservations but always looking for suggestions.

I put in a request to see the rocks east of Edinburgh that were the key
for the continental drift theory. Not sure exactly where they are. Maybe
for next time.

Oh yeah. No interest in either golf or scotch.

Mike