[OM] Panny 12-35 review up at Lenstip

Subject: [OM] Panny 12-35 review up at Lenstip
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:17:14 -0400 (EDT)
>>Please elaborate on 'discordant', as the results are in line with what
>>other sites say: the 12-35mm is a good lens but not stellar?

>>Best, Frank.

The discordant comment referred to the PZ 14-42--not clear to me that
they engaged the anti shock mode.  I think Moose said that model was
limited to a minimum
  2 sec  delay though I haven't looked at his post or the manual.  That
could make a huge difference.

    Reviews of 12-35 seem consistent.  For the price not sure it should
flare as badly though.
It is the only game in town (like the near pancake zoom) if you want
that range at F2.8.  There are excellent primes and not that large
either, so a small case with a few primes is also
a  tempting approach. (except on a horse, of course)

Mike