Re: [OM] "Action" photography with the E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] "Action" photography with the E-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:27:03 -0400
Thanks, my own two favorites.  On the action in turn 4 I finally
realized that the only tight grouping you'd see like those four was on
the first or second lap or immediately following a restart early in the
race.  There was a huge difference in driver and car performance between
the leaders and the also-rans and the pack was soon stretched out around
the track.  Accidents with more than 10 cars were very frequent and the
pack also thinned out very quickly.

The flagman was a lucky shot. 98% of the time he was facing the track as
he should be but for a few moments between races he turned around,
looked up and said something to the announcer in the booth above and
behind us.  He was obviously very amused at the reply.

The pano came out pretty small so here's one at about 28% full size
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/East%20Bay%20Raceway/East%20Bay%20Raceway%20Park%20-%20Pano38-43@xxxxxxxxx>

Chuck Norcutt