[OM] (OM) OT Heart health

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Heart health
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:01:25 +1300
Hi all,

I know that I have written about this topic before, but results from recent
research I have done have sent me on a more productive path; similar, and
parallel.

If you go to

http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm

Read what I have written, and look at the amazing story told in the videos. I
have hacked the video URLs to give simpler access to them from the
original sites.

What this discovery does is to render all argument about good or bad
cholesterol, good or bad oils etc; pretty much irrelevant.

Heart attack preconditions, and stroke preconditions, are now avoidable by
your choice, and even better, athersclerosis ( hardening of the arteries) can
now be reversed totally.

I have local friends who have had strokes and have heart disease, and
finally I have the information they need for a cure, which most mainstream
medicos are unaware of or chose to ignore.With this information, heart
disease has become a paper tiger.

While I can get one version of the required amino acid locally, i have found a
better source in the USA, and am also buying there for myself, family and
friends.

I hope you find value in this.

Brian Swale