Re: [OM] The last snow of winter

Subject: Re: [OM] The last snow of winter
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:41:44 -0500
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>wrote:

> Your beautiful shot would nearly make me regret the winter ...
>
> Well composed, lovely tones and adequate sharpness - I like!

Thanks, Philippe, and all for your comments.  I believe I shot at something
like f4 to get some isolation of the foreground branches.  I'm not sure
that was the best decision in the end, but I also thought the sharpness was
at least adequate.

With that, I'm calling the winter over.  The kids will be out in shorts all
over campus today as we eek our way towards the 50s.

Joel W.