Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead - more factors to consider.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead - more factors to consider.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:50:18 +0000
Bob

Wireless is wireless anywhere in the world, so finding a hotspot is the only
challenge, particularly in the wilder parts of Scotland.

If you could get your iPhone unlocked you could use a PAYG SIM while in the UK
(or anywhere other than the US.  I could get one for you easily, if necessary.

GiffGaff (http://giffgaff.com), for instance, gets you cheap calls or data, but
then there are several sources of PAYG SIMs for short-term use.

Chris