Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:56:12 +0100
If you would visit Edinburgh, you shouldn't mis Rosslyn Chapel in my
opinion.

Very impressive, and that has nothing to do with Dan Brown. Magnificent
decorations in stone. There is a camping ground nearby, of the Caravan
Club, where we camped. Could be combined with the Falkirk wheel on a
daytrip from Huntly, I guess.

Best, Frank