Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead - more factors to consider.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead - more factors to consider.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:38:37 -0400
I was, but I'm also interested in being able to make phone calls. It was a pain
in the London/Dover/Portsmouth/Hampton Court areas to track down call boxes,
although the operators we talked to were most friendly and helpful, and didn't
even giggle, laugh or otherwise make disparaging remarks when it turned out I
wasn't able to connect with my cousin's flat in Knightsbridge because I was
dialing her number as though I was still in the US. <g>

The local sim option sounds good. I'll talk to my guy at the Verizon store and
see if I can get the phone unlocked.

--Bob